Coaches support their school-based teams by guiding the implementation process, ensuring the fidelity of PBIS implementation, and acting as liaisons between the PBIS District Coordinator and the school-based PBIS Team.
The PBIS Coach will also
- Ensure the team is meeting regularly
- Ensure in-depth record keeping (i.e., product book)
- Help identify team member roles and ensure equal distribution of roles and responsibilities within the team
- Ensure the team is using data for decision making
- Facilitate the Response to Intervention (RtI) process for behavior with school teams
- Provide and participate in PBIS trainings and team meetings
See Coaches Roles and Responsibilities document for a complete description.
School-Wide Information System (SWIS)