District Coordinator’s Clipboard
A PBIS District Coordinator (DC) is a district-level person who is responsible for coordination of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support efforts in the district.
A PBIS District Coordinator is expected to manage:
- District Leadership Team process
- Visibility/Political support in their district
- Training schedules for new and existing PBIS schools
- Development of district PBIS Coaches
- PBIS schools’ data and the evaluation process
See District Coordinator Expectations and Responsibilities document for
a complete description.